The New Online Banking is Here!
- Log in to the new online banking using a PC (required for the first time).
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter your existing User ID and press Enter
- Enter the last 6 digits of your SS# as your password
- Change your password and follow the remaining prompts answering all questions and requested information. Failing to do this will prevent you from accessing online banking.
If you have previously saved a link to the online banking sign-on page, please delete it and replace with the new one.
Mobile apps are available, but access is not. We will provide another post when the mobile apps can be accessed.
Or go to our website and click the green “Online Banking” button.
If your User ID had more than 15 characters or contained symbols, you will be required to re-register. Remember to delete your old mobile banking app and download the new one. Remote Check Deposit will be available shortly.
NOTE: If you have Bill Pay, please review all pending payments.