The CardValet®* benefits:
- Turn your debit card on and off using your mobile device
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved**
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Allow or disable transactions by type, such as in store, online or ATM
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet®* app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
With CardValet®*, you can control your spending and protect yourself against fraud, all through a simple, easy-to-use app on your mobile device.
Getting started is easy: Simply download the CardValet®* app to your mobile device and then customize usage settings and alert preferences. Search for ‘CardValet’ in your app store, or use the links below:
Learn More About CardValet® FAQ’s
*CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. The mobile app is a free service to First Federal Savings’ debit card holders. Standard charges from your cell phone provider may apply for text messaging or Mobile Web access.
**CardValet® does NOT block previously authorized recurring transactions.