What are our card controls?
Our card controls offer you a central hub for controlling your cards and viewing your card activity. You can find it in your banking app. It allows you to turn your cards “on” or “off,” which can be particularly useful for times when you might have lost your card or suspect it was stolen. By turning it “off,” you ensure that no transactions can occur. It also offers other controls and settings that help you limit the geographic area where the card can be used, the type of merchant, and the dollar amount. Any limit can be changed instantly using the card controls.
What makes our card controls valuable?
Our card controls are easy to use and one of the most powerful tools you can have to protect against fraudulent use of a lost, stolen or compromised card. It can also be useful for tracking your spending, viewing transactions, and controlling the way dependents can use the card you give them. In addition, the ability to turn your cards “on” or “off” for all transactions, you can also:
- Limit the card to a geographic area
- Limit the type of merchant where the card can be used
- Limit the dollar amount for any transaction
- Receive alerts when anyone attempts to use the card outside your limits
- Check transactions and account balances associated with cards enrolled in CardHub.
Transactions have recognizable merchant details for cardholders to identify transactions.
- Set travel notifications to ensure your card is not denied in error
- File disputes and report cards lost or stolen right from the app
- Get spend insight analytics to see how, what, and when transactions take place.
- Activate a card, report a card as lost or stolen, or set a PIN.
- Manage travel plans to allow transactions in specific domestic and international destinations.
Questions about My Cards
If you have questions or concerns about My Cards, please contact Customer Service at (207) 442-8711 during normal banking hours.