Get the mobile app that gives you the ability to actively manage your First Federal Savings debit card usage by defining when, where and how your debit card is used.
The CardValet®* benefits:
- Turn your debit card on and off using your mobile device
- When your card is “off,” no withdrawals or purchases will be approved**
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your card is used or declined
- Transaction controls allow your card to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Allow or disable transactions by type, such as in store, online or ATM
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
- Use transaction controls for merchant codes, locations and thresholds to ensure employee spending adheres to company policies
Review Balances and Transactions
- Monitor your finances anytime, anywhere by using the CardValet®* app to check your account balances or review recent card transactions
With CardValet®*, you can control your spending and protect yourself against fraud, all through a simple, easy-to-use app on your mobile device.
Getting started is easy: Simply download the CardValet®* app to your mobile device and then customize usage settings and alert preferences. Search for ‘CardValet’ in your app store, or use the links below:
Learn More About CardValet®
*CardValet® is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. The mobile app is a free service to First Federal Savings’ debit card holders. Standard charges from your cell phone provider may apply for text messaging or Mobile Web access.
**CardValet® does NOT block previously authorized recurring transactions.
Coming June 7, 2022:
Coming soon…new and improved card controls!
We will soon be launching an all-new card management experience that offers more control of your cards than ever before, right from our Mobile Banking app.
Greater Card Protection
Our card controls offer more protection than ever, allowing you to lock and unlock your cards and limit transactions by location, merchant, and transaction type. You can report lost or stolen cards from the app and set up alerts to stay informed about how your card is used.
Our handy list of subscriptions and who has your card on file gives you a clear picture of where your money is going. Easy to read graphs make understanding your spending habits simple, and details such as merchant names, logos, and contact information give you greater insight into your card transactions.
Add cards to digital wallets, get cash without your card, easily set travel plans to ensure your card is not declined, and even access your new card before receiving it in the mail. Plus, self-service options give you 24/7 assistance without calling a service number.
If you are new to Mobile Banking*, simply search for First Federal Savings & Loan in your app store to download our Mobile Banking app today or click here!
Once the update is in place, please expect a momentary delay when accessing our Mobile Banking app to allow for the updates to take effect on your mobile device. Once loaded, simply tap “My Cards” to access all the exciting new features.
Check out our video to learn more.