torn paper edge

Traveling Outside the U.S.?

Are you planning  trip?

For Domestic Travel:  If you have a FFS Debit Card please notify us BEFORE YOU LEAVE.

For International Travel:  Your FFS Debit Card will not work outside of the US, without PRIOR notification.

Call  833-221-8637

Report Lost or Stolen Card or Ask Questions

Within the U.S.  1-833-221-8637
Outside the U.S.  1-614-564-5105

Initiate a Dispute for Fraud or Non-Fraud Transactions


Posted in